The Evolution of the Cuff Bracelet
- How It All Begins.....
Happy New Year~~Here's to making 2019 the best yet!
Time to start thinking of something special for that special person at Valentines !
Check Back Frequently! More Products Are Being Added Daily. Want a Custom Order? We do custom colors and sizes.
Email Tammy@wingnutimages.com about custom orders or with requests or questions about items that are not yet listed.
WingNuts are useful and yet fanciful. Practical and yet unusual.
All of the art forms I love seem to be that way too.
On these pages you will find things made of metal, glass, enamel, more metal, found objects, repurposed objects, and even more metal.
Color. Charms. Pendants. Dogs.
Metal on metal
and enamel of many types on metal.
I hope you find something that speaks to you in all this diverse array I have assembled.
And, if you do.....
Wear it in Health and Happiness!
Making the Folds
- Hammer, Anneal, Rinse, Repeat!
The Design Evolves
- What Next?
- Roughing Out the Design
- Every Hammer Stroke Tells a Story
The Evolution of the Cuff BraceletHow It All Begins.....
Making the FoldsHammer, Anneal, Rinse, Repeat!
The Design EvolvesWhat Next?
Moving ForwardRoughing Out the Design
Getting SomewhereEvery Hammer Stroke Tells a Story
Watch the Rest of the Process Below
Pieces Come Together
- After texturing and adding design elements the brass pressing is sited
Ready to Solder
- All fluxed up and ready to go!
Before the Pickle
- Oh so dirty. Ready for a good acid bath?
Working the Edges
- Using the little bench lathe to make it smooth. Like buttah.
Banging it into Shape
- Bracelet Mandrel and baby Rawhide Hammer
- A few steps more and here we are